Connections 5.5 – in the lab
I finally managed to launch the first Connections 5.5 in our test environment.
The new design is finally responsive.
Some cool features
- 64 bit Installation Manager can now be used under RHEL
- Installer adjusts the JVM Heapsize
- Installer can map the applications to webserver during installation.
- Responsive design
- Desktop notifications – if someone sends you an @mention you’ll get directly notified when you’re logged in.
- Rich Content App – a new widget for community managers. They are now able to create rich content in the center column or the sidebar without disturbing an admin.
Next steps is to migrate our productive Connections 5 ..